Thursday 25 October 2012

edison - delayed reaction elements

not content to ever sit still for any measurable amount of time, our most staggering edison has seen fit to unleash yet another album of stunning instrumental treats into the world, this time entitled 'delayed reaction elements' and featuring suitably spectacular covert art from the one and only mildew.


eleven new songs which take us on further magical journeys into the depths of edison's creative enterprise, all the while maintaining a wonderfully cohesive experience throughout. be sure to secure yourself a digital copy as soon as time and funds permit. sting!

keep 667

decorative stamp

1 comment:

  1. My spouse and I stumbled over here by a
    different page and thought I might check things
    out. I like what I see so now i'm following you. Look forward to exploring your web page for a second time.
    Also visit my weblog ... Como Conquistar A Una Amiga

    ReplyDelete