Monday 19 August 2013

celebrating five years of decorative stamp

how time races by indeed, and how strange a path it is. still, with a dear gladness in our hearts we can indeed reveal that decorative stamp is now celebrating its fifth year of existence. although we do not have an official birth date for this curious enterprise, we can safely say that by these summer moons we are very definitely celebrating such a milestone on the path.


so, might we simply extend a wildly-vast thank you to every single one of you who has helped us along our merry way, whether it be helping to book a show or being in attendance at a show, offering to help sell our releases or graciously purchasing them, saying a kind word or two, letting us sleep on your floors, generally showing enthusiasm in the direction of our antics, be it words between friends or lines on blogs and web pages... we are truly grateful indeed.


we shall naturally be endevouring to mark the occasion by sharing with you all as many undiscovered treats from the archives that we can lay our hands on, perhaps a few exclusive lost tracks and the like, perhaps even some small interviews with some of our merry bunch. so, please do keep your eyes open for some unexpected delights in the coming weeks, and please do help us continue to spread the word as far and wide as possible.

all the love

the decorative stamp family

14 comments:

  1. Excellent post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed!
    Very helpful information specifically the last part �� I care for such info a lot.
    I was looking for this particular information for a long time.
    Thank you and best of luck.
    removewat torrent
    solid edge download
    ammyy admin torrent
    clean master torrent
    powtoon torrent
    Crack Like

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fascinating to visit this website and read all of your friends' opinions.
    While I am interested in the subject of this piece of writing, I am also excited to
    acquire familiarity
    vlc media player crack
    ptgui pro crack
    pinnacle studio crack
    god of war cd crack

    ReplyDelete
  3. You continue to exceed every expectation that we set. Great job.
    pinnacle game profiler crack
    pcloud crack
    pcloud crack

    ReplyDelete
  4. if you'd want to hire a blogger, I'd be happy to do so.
    I'm sure this will be a big help to you, and I look forward to it.
    I'd be happy to help if you ever need someone to shoulder some of your responsibilities.
    My blog will link back to yours in return for writing material for yours.
    If you'd like to get in touch, please do so by email. I appreciate your kind words
    prey 2 pc crack license key torrent
    winrar crack
    imazing crack
    corel draw x7 crack

    ReplyDelete

  5. And I appreciate your work, I'm a great blogger.
    This article bothered me a lot.
    I will bookmark your site and continue searching for new information.
    anyvid for pc crack
    replay radio crack
    roland zenbeats crack
    foobar2000 crack

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a great site, but I wanted to know if you know.
    Any community forum dedicated to these topics.
    What was discussed in this article? I really want to be a part of it.
    A society in which I can obtain information from others with knowledge and interest.
    Let us know if you have any suggestions. I appreciate this!
    iobit malware fighter pro crack
    sound forge pro crack
    soundtap streaming audio recorder crack
    xilisoft video converter ultimate crack

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your all post. You Have Done really good Work On This Site. Thank you For The Information You provided. It helps Me a lot. It Is Very Informative Thanks For Sharing. I have also Paid This sharing. I am ImPressed For With your Post Because This post is very beneficial for me and provides new knowledge to me. This is a cleverly
    written article. Good work with the hard work you have done I appreciate your work thanks for sharing it.
    It Is very Wounder Full Post.
    windows 8.1 activator crack
    windows 8.1 activator crack
    windows 8.1 activator crack
    windows 8.1 activator crack
    windows 8.1 activator crack

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. Primavera P6 Professioanl

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am very impressed with your post because this post is very beneficial for me and provide a new knowledge to me.
    Vampire: The Masquerade Crack
    idm ultraedit crack
    Yakuza 4 Crack

    ReplyDelete
  11. I guess I am the only one who came here to share my very own experience. Guess what!? I am using my laptop for almost the past 2 years, but I had no idea of solving some basic issues. I do not know how to Download All Crack Software's For Free Here But thankfully, I recently visited a website named Crackroom
    AlterCam Crack

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am always smiling when i see Flowers, here in Us flowers are different and super pretty, hope you guys enjoy the beauty that i enjoyed .

    webstorm crack
    typing master pro crack
    vso convertxtodvd crack
    mackeeper crack
    teamviewer crack with torrent

    ReplyDelete